site under construction, slowly getting there
Welcome! I am a second year PhD student in Statistics at the University of Warwick. I am originally from a town near Verona (Italy), known for risotto.
My research interests lie in the fields of Reinforcement Learning to treat sequential decision making settings, causal inference and active inference with application in the healthcare domain.
Other things I likek:
- La Notte della Repubblica - Sergio Zavoli perfect as a podcast
- Il liberalismo è di sinistra, del buon Giavazzi e Alesina
- Populista: The Rise of Latin America's 21st Century Strongman
- Surely you're Joking Mr Feynman
- The AI Economist: Improving Equality and Productivity with AI-Driven Tax Policies
I am a decent baker, a casual pianist and below-average 5-a-side football player!